N5500 Low Pressure Capsule Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® N5500 stainless steel capsule pressure gauge provides a dependable option for low pressure measurement for gases and dry process media applications. The N5500 is well suited to handle both indoor and outdoor installation requirements.
- All-stainless steel movement
- Overpressure protection up to 10 times F.S. (option)
- Socket welded to the case
- Accuracy: ±1.6% of span, ±1.0% (option)
- Pressure Ranges: -250 IW (-8 psi) and up to 250 IW (8 psi)
- Dial Size: 100mm and 160mm
- Capsule/socket: 316 stainless steel
- Case Material: 304 stainless steel or 316L (option)
- IP65 with vent valve closed
The N5500 low pressure capsule gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Oil & gas
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Air Conditioning
- Food and Beverage
- Vacuum Pumps
- Gas Measurement, Burners
- Leak Detection
The Ashcroft® 1188 bellows gauge is used when low pressure measurement is a requirement.
The Ashcroft® 1115A and 1115P capillary lines are utilized when instruments need to be removed from direct contact with the installation point due to elevated process temperature, pressure spikes or design specifications.